Rock Recruitment are seeking a dedicated 2nd Line Support Analyst to join an IT professional solutions business. You will join an exciting team at a time of considerable growth with the huge opportunity for a long term career.
The role is ideal for someone who can manage their own workload, desires exposure to a large variety of IT technologies and can deliver a high level of customer service to our clients.
• Attend client sites when required
• On occasion work outside of your normal hours at short notice to resolve client Service Requests
• Undertake pre-arranged out of hours work
• Partake in the out of hours call rota
• Application support and maintenance
• Server administration
• Firewall administration
• Internet connectivity troubleshooting
• Mobile devices support
• Resolve escalated support queries
• Assist with on-boarding of new clients
• Documentation of client and internal systems
• Management of your own time and resolution of Service Requests within SLA
• The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of working in a desktop/application support role for 3 years.
• Customer service via telephone or face to face
• Windows Desktop troubleshooting and deployment
• Networking - ADSL router configuration; IP Addressing; DHCP; connection troubleshooting; patching
• Microsoft Office - ability to troubleshoot MS Office issues
• Microsoft Server and Server Application administration
• Office 365 Setup and Troubleshooting
• Ability to pick up new technologies and third party applications quickly
• Attention to detail
• Excellent Customer Service Skills and telephone manner
• Full UK Driving license and own car
• IT related Degree or Equivalent
• Windows MCP
• Microsoft Office 365
• Microsoft Azure
• Hosted Telephony Solutions
• Apple Mac (OS X 10.6 and above)
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.