Rock Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a company that is part of the fast-growing Inside Ideas Group of agencies. They are on the lookout for an experienced and self-motivated Account Director to come in to set up & drive growth within one of their biggest clients.
They need a communications marketing professional, with solid experience in creation of and delivery against business plans (know how to find & convert existing & new client growth). You’ll be joining the company at a time of positive change, and will act as the agency’s main point of contact for the client.
This is an essential role to build and maintain strong client relationship within the agency. You’ll work closely with their in-house digital, creative, video and social teams to find and develop innovative solutions. So you’ll be integral in the creation of great ideas. This role will be heavily based in their Bournemouth office with the expectation to visit the client based in Leicester when required.
The role is challenging, yet rewarding, and there are great opportunities to shape and grow your account. Reporting into the U.K Managing Director, you’ll be part of a successful team who strive to deliver the best for our clients.
• Work with one of the agencies large retained house-builder clients on a group basis to manage and develop key marketing strategies
• Promote, develop and extend the agency’s capabilities into the clients head office
• Manage client’s group work into the agencies
• Build and maintain robust relationships with clients, advising on matters related to the clients’ marketing, advertising and promotion in a credible and professional manner
• Oversee the performance of your account to ensure satisfactory progress of all work relating to each client, including working within agreed time frames
• Work closely with the agency’s Credit Control department to ensure up to date payment on clients’ accounts, as well as securing the correct purchase authority where required
Required experience and qualifications;
• At least 10 years’ experience in a similar agency role.
• Proven record of managing clients, projects & teams across multiple locations
• Excellent understanding of tactical marketing approaches, from brand to B2B
• Results driven – creation of and delivery against business plans driven to growth
• Demonstration of entrepreneur results, not a ‘wait for the brief “mind set
• Strong on/offline skills
• Relevant degree in marketing and communications is preferred
• A strong focus on accuracy, effective communication (clients, in-house teams and third parties) and self-development
• Self-confidence, initiative and personal organisation
• To quickly adapt to different situations and to be flexible
• Using persuasive techniques in order to obtain the best outcomes for both the client and the agency
• Excellent communication skills to be able to robustly present ideas to clients, and continually cascade knowledge / news throughout immediate team and the wider business
• You’ll be a friendly, highly motivated and ambitious individual, who enjoys providing creative input. Hard working, driven and with a good eye for detail, you’ll also be a team player who can earn the trust of their clients, and build good relationships with all internal teams and third party agencies.
• The appropriate professional background and a full, clean driving license are absolute essentials.
What you can expect from them:
• An excellent working environment, competitive remuneration and the opportunity to join a forward thinking and successful organisation where you will receive a competitive salary, good benefits and career fulfilment having had a participative role on high profile projects.
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.