Rock Recruitment are proud to be representing a company who is part of a fast-growing Inside Ideas Group of agencies. They are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Account Executive to join their successful and talented Leicester team.
Preferably with some agency experience across a variety of agency disciplines - including print, digital and animation - you’ll be joining them at a time of positive change.
The key role of the Account Executive is to work closely with the Account Manager, providing accurate and timely input across a number of agency disciplines. The Account Executive will liaise with the Production Department, Creative/Copy team and the Studio Manager ensuring efficient communication of client needs, objectives and outcomes.
Responsible to: Account Manager(s)
• Capable of carrying out key responsibilities without supervision and using initiative to take on Account Manager tasks as well.
• Support the account team in developing service excellence for the client.
• To help communicate the client’s work requirements to the appropriate agency personnel by use of internal systems, Contact Reports and individual briefing meetings.
• To maintain and update an appropriate Work in Progress system that will enable all team members to accurately check the status of client jobs.
• To ensure that all work is progressed smoothly, economically and within agreed timescales.
• To assist with research as required by the Account Manager/Director.
• Attend on site visits and gather relevant details, as required.
• To occasionally assist other departments, as necessary to cover during busy periods, sickness or holidays.
• Preparation and updating of media schedules in conjunction with media partner and under the supervision of the Account Manager(s)
• Updating online portals and content management systems
• Briefing emailers/SMS/leaflets and other media
• Progression of printed collateral and all associated assets
• Development of creative concepts from design to completion
• Assisting the Account Manager(s) in maintaining online and client website content
• Work is produced on time and to agreed budgets
• Client satisfaction
• At least 1 year’s previous experience in a similar agency role is preferred, although not mandatory. Passion and potential are equally important
• A commitment to understand the client’s business and challenges
• Accuracy, client focus, good communications skills, flexibility
You’ll be a friendly, highly motivated and ambitious individual, who is naturally creative. Hard working, driven and with an excellent eye for detail, you’ll also be a team player who can earn the trust of our clients, and build good relationships with all internal teams and third-party agencies.
What you can expect from our client:
An excellent working environment and the opportunity to join a forward thinking and successful organisation where you will receive a competitive salary, good benefits and career fulfilment through the opportunity to participative in high profile projects.
If you would like further information regarding the role and would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.