Our client, one of the largest independent insurance groups, are searching for an accounts administration assistant to assist the customer service and retention team.
• Ongoing reconciliation between database and payments, updating customers when applicable.
• Handle all charge backs and respond to and update database and customers.
• Amend all non-standard prices at renewal. Amending payment subscriptions and updating multiple databases with all amendments made.
• Process all new payments using multiple databases and ensuring accuracy.
• Set up all Landlord and appliance only based policies onto the system ensuring this is done in a timely manner.
• Deal with out-going correspondence regarding subscription irregularities.
• Manage all incoming correspondence from our customers via email and respond accordingly within two email inboxes adhering to our SLA's.
• You will be energetic and able to work off your own initiative.
• You will have the ability to work to processes and procedures in a quick and efficient manner.
• Confident and well presented.
• Highly organised with attention to detail.
• Reliable, flexible and innovative.
• Highly competent with Microsoft Excel and other MS Suites.
• Previous accounts administration and knowledge of payment processes desirable.
• 28 days holiday per annum including statutory Bank holidays increasing with each year of service
• Social activities such as quiz nights, football tournaments, office parties at summer and Christmas
• A List" card to allow access to hundreds of great deals on travel, food, drink, activities
• In House Games areas and Break Room including full size Table Tennis table and Table Football
If you would like apply then please submit an up to date CV. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Thank you for your application.