Rock are delighted to be working with a leading provider of IT solutions in Poole that works with leading technologies.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Automation Tester to join their established technical consultancy team. The successful candidate will be responsible testing and QA activities across the company software products.
About the role:
• Use automated testing tools and techniques against web applications, including recorded UI and coded automated tests with a strong emphasis on ensuring end-to-end user processes function correctly.
• Work with software developers and product owners to create and maintain test plans, cases, scripts and data by analysing functional and non-functional requirements.
• Create and maintain bug reports within our tracking system.
• Work with the product owners on scheduling and progress of the testing of our products.
• Test both new features and bug fixes, performing relevant regression testing where appropriate.
• Use of automated test software, such as Microsoft Test Manager, Selenium or others
• Creation of manual and automated tests from user stories, functional and non-functional requirements
• Microsoft TFS or Visual Studio online for user story and bug tracking
• Experience working in agile and waterfall environments
• Any continuous integration or dev-ops experience is useful
• Experience with SAP Business One or other business applications is an advantage
• Microsoft SQL (basic queries) required
• Web technologies (REST/SOAP services, XML, JSON, etc)
Qualifications and Certifications :
ISTQB certification an advantage
Minimum GCSE or equivalent Maths and English
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.