We are delighted to be working exclusively with a well-known family-owned business, synonymous with family holiday parks.
This newly created role is a fantastic opportunity to be working with a small and focused team delivering analytical business and IT strategies. The ideal candidate will have a project management mindset, be great at interfacing with people at all levels and possess a strong technical understanding. This role is really a blank canvas, and a fantastic opportunity to build and deliver the future vision of processes and systems at the heart of all business functions Companywide.
About the role:
• Analysing business processes and systems and making recommendations for improvement.
• Working alongside the Head of Business Systems to build, deliver and re-engineer the vision and processes that underpin the business.
• Performing systems / business analysis to ensure full understanding of business objectives.
• Liaising with business stakeholders at all levels.
• Translating business requirements into software solutions that are effective and competitive.
• Using modelling statistical research and process improvement.
• Travelling to and from the other sites across Dorset, Devon, Somerset and Cornwall.
• Strong analytical skills
• Understanding of up to date Microsoft packages at intermediate level as a minimum.
• Technical and commercial experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Full driving license.
• Experience in Project Management (desirable).
• A real hands on “can do” approach.
• Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Technical Certification or Qualification in Business Analysis
• 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Pension Scheme.
• Staff Discount Scheme.
• Internal Training provided.
• Travel Expenses Paid.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.