Rock Recruitment are delighted to be advertising on behalf of Platform One Limited who are looking for a Client Services Administrative Assistant to join the team. All applications will be forwarded to the client.
To fulfil the Key Objectives below and other activities agreed from time to time.
The role is varied with multiple responsibilities which include:
• Assisting in the management of Platform One’s Client Services Department.
• Maintaining the workflow task system and ensuring that all tasks are updated and completed in a timely manner.
• Delivering support and information to our registered financial advisers.
• To assist in ensuring that all documents are scanned and stored as appropriate, in line with internal procedures.
• To ensure that all general enquiries from internal and external sources are dealt with in line with our accepted standards, in an accurate, pleasant and timely manner, escalating problems whenever appropriate.
• To assist in ensuring regulatory breaches are recorded and details reported to Management/Compliance, as required, within agreed standards.
• To assist in ensuring the provision of internal management information is made on a regular and ad hoc basis, as directed.
• Developing systems and processes to improve the efficiency of the office.
• Building and maintaining relationships with advisers and their support staff.
• Managing relationships and expectations with third party providers.
• Processing applications, transfers and dealing instructions on behalf of our advisers.
• Maintaining and updating client hard files to ensure they are up to date.
• Assisting the Client Services Supervisor with more technical tasks, as required.
These are the key duties and responsibilities for the post, they are not an exhaustive list and they are subject to regular review.
The successful applicant will possess:
• Previous Customer Service / Administration experience
• Good communication skills
• Excellent organisation skills with attention to detail
• Experience in using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
• Experience in using a CRM system an advantage.
Previous experience of working within a customer service role is advantageous along with having very good administration skills.
Hours: Monday- Friday 8.30am- 5.30pm
Thank you in advance for your application. All applications will be forwarded directly to the client.