Our client based in Ringwood is recruiting for a Client Services Coordinator
Purpose of the role:
To work as part of the wider client services team to provide a professional service and day to day support to our clients and colleagues as well as assisting in the resolution of claims queries, by referring to insurers for confirmation of cover and clarification.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking for longevity in a role with a real chance of company progression. The company has a fantastic benefits package along with onsite parking and refreshment.
• To work with providers and clients to: (i) maintain accurate data e.g. membership/products and services information/claims/financial data; (ii) obtain information for other team members which they can pass on to clients paying attention to cross referencing and checking details.
• To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation /correspondence in a compliant manner with timescales
• Respond to clients and sales executive/Consultant/Financial Planners queries in a timely manner and accurately by using and amending standard letter, writing clearly, concisely and professionally.
• To answer the phone in a professional manner that aims to build rapport with clients, providers and colleagues.
• To prioritise workload and client requests
• To ensure all business activity is logged to ensure revenue is accurately recorded and documented.
• To demonstrate enthusiasm and a working knowledge of the relevant business area and related products
• To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group.
• To suggest opportunities to help improve operating efficiencies.
• To be the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to their product and services whilst demonstrating the values. Escalating issues to the Sales Executive/Consultant/Financial Planner or Team Leader where appropriate.
• To ensure the efficient and accurate production of all reports and correspondence to clients.
• General ad hoc tasks as required.
This position requires strong organisational skills due to the administration requirements, a background in customer service would be a benefit but not essential and a desire to learn. Full training will be provided based on Product Knowledge and the Company itself.
If you would like more information regarding the Customer Services Coordinator role or would like to apply please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.