Rock Recruitment Solutions are pleased to be working with a progressive and expanding legal practice with over 140 staff and 5 offices.
Working within a dynamic and challenging environment with a fun and supportive culture, providing a high quality of service to their clients. The client supports career development with real opportunities to progress throughout the firm.
This role will suit a skilled Secretary with previous conveyancing experience and knowledge of the process from instruction to completion.
The main duties of the role will include:
• To word process documents and materials
• Assist in the personal organisation of fee- earner(s) through the operation of a diary management system, including a bring forward system, key dates and filing papers
• Provide such secretarial/ administrative activities as may reasonably be required by the allocates fee-earner(s)
• Operate all procedures as laid down in the firm’s manual
• Ensure the positive representation of the firm when dealing with clients and other outside agencies
The successful candidate will be
• Secretarial experience in the relevant area(s) of law
• High standard of written and spoken English
• Fast and accurate Audio typing skills
• Word processing skills
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as working on own initiative
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Adaptability and flexibility
The company also offers an attractive benefits scheme for all employees including 31 days holidays, gym memberships and pension scheme
If you would like more information about the Conveyancing Secretary role or to apply please submit your CV, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.