Rock Recruitment are excited to be working with one of the UK’s leading insurance providers who employ around 5000 people across the nation and provide an award-winning, friendly and professional service to around 8 million customers.
Our client’s Customer Service Advisors are the face and the voice of their business when it comes to dealing with their customers. Working in a fast paced, modern and lively contact centre environment our client’s Advisors deal directly with inbound calls from customers about insurance products that they offer in partnership with the major national charity.
Dealing with both new and existing customers you will be friendly, engaging and know what your customers need putting them at the centre of all that you do. This means that you’ll have a natural flair for asking the right questions, building rapport with all types of people and a confident approach.
• Taking inbound calls from both existing and new customers and providing the best customer service to them
• Advising on the best insurance products for the customer
• Building rapport and understanding the customer’s needs
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 4 GCSE's (Grade C or above) or equivalent is essential
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Experience working in a fast paced customer service environment
• Insurance industry experience is an advantage and not essential
• Ability to resolve problems and make decisions
• Keyboard proficiency and ability to correctly input and read data is essential
What’s in it for you?
• In-house paid training on everything you need to know so that you can be the best that you can be
• A starting salary of between £15,000 and £17,000 depending upon your experience. If you start on less than £17,000, through our client’s competency related pay scheme, your salary could rise to £17,000 in just 18 months!
• A FREE Park & Ride Scheme to get you to and from the office
• You can lease a car at a discounted rate through your monthly pay
• 23 days holiday a year, with flexible benefits allowing the buying and selling of up to 5 days
• Company bonus annually
• An intranet on your desktop with access to online discounts with major retailers, restaurants and gyms, plus much more!
If you would like more information regarding this role or to apply please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thank you in advance for your application.