Rock are delighted to be working with a leading National Telecoms Provider offering software solutions in a B2B environment. As a Customer Support Engineer your responsibility is to deliver outstanding technical customer service to clients to meet their contracted expectations.
About the role:
• Minimise the impact of faults and work to provide resolution to problems within the agreed SLA.
• Deliver on-going customer support including undertaking occasional customer site visits. This may be for the resolution of customer problems or upgrades.
• Maintain a record of the timely resolution of customer issues in Tracker, keeping a detailed record of the issue and the resolution to the Principles and Standards expected.
• Use of a PC for routine and reasonably complex tasks (data entry, file and registry structures, PC utilities, file management, batch file configuration and scheduled tasks).
• Installation/configuration/support of server based products and Microsoft Operating Systems.
• Installation/configuration of IT local and/or wide area networks either for an employer or customer.
• Delivery of IT support and or training to end users in an organisation.
• Experience of working in an IT related installation and support role ideally in a bespoke software solutions environment.
• SQL and Voice Technologies (VOIP, IVR’s, PBX etc.) are highly advantageous.
• Experience with PHP or similar.
• Consistently deliver a professional standard of regular verbal and written communication with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
• Diagnostics, repair and configuration of PC / Server hardware.
• Ability to prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational and administrative skills.
• Full driving licence and use of car.
• Implement and act in accordance with the Company’s Information Security and Acceptable Use policies.
• Satisfactory completion of pre-employment screening, including a NPPV3 check.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.