We are delighted to be working exclusively with a well-known family-owned business, synonymous with family holiday parks.
This newly created role is a fantastic opportunity to be working with a small and focused team who are looking for someone to help support them in obtaining the best value and insight out of their data. One of the key objectives is for the business to be data driven – there is a full commitment to support the development and adoption of platforms to help deliver this goal.
You must have experience across the entire data lifecycle with exposure to
- Data analysis
- Data architecture
- Data quality management
- Data warehousing
- “Big data” platforms
- Business analysis and analytics
Key focus areas / projects:
Working with our clients current systems to understand and document the existing data sets, both structured and unstructured, identifying current limitations, gaps and quality issues.
- Working knowledge of Relational, Document and Graph databases. XML, JSON, OData.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Analysis Server.
- Experience in working with XML, JSON and OData.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and Tableau.
- Experience of one or more data modelling tools.
- Working knowledge of MongoDB.
- Exposure to both “OnPrem” and Cloud based database and analysis services (Azure / AWS).
- Exposure to use of data integration via Restful API.
- Understanding of one or more additional programming languages.
- Knowledge of Altova Toolsets.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.