Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Professional to join a well-known and established global software company based in Poole. They specialise in Business Management Software for growing machinery dealerships.
This role is very much a mixed bag of duties, you will be a key player for the team onsite and offsite. You will hold outstanding communication skills and able to confidently liaise with staff of all levels. You will have extensive financial accounts administration experience and have previously worked as an Office Manager, Finance or HR professional.
• All ledger data is recorded promptly and accurately, customers and suppliers are billed and paid promptly, bank accounts are strictly managed and controlled. Month end processes are completed in line with deadlines for the production of management accounts.
• The building is well maintained and safe for employees and visitors.
• Licensing customer systems
• Processing customer licence terminations
• Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledger
• Customer invoicing
• Month end processing
• Bank account payments and cash flow management
• Debt management
• Payroll administration
• Headcount reporting
• Journal entries
Other duties include:
• New employee onboarding administration
• Absence records and analysis
• Procurement of office supplies
• Car fleet management
• Expense system management
• Building maintenance control and building security
• Mobile telephone contract management
• Telephone coverage
• Strong work ethic, integrity and confidentiality
Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years book keeping/accounting experience
• Qualifications or extensive experience in Finance or Accounting
• Essential experience in the use of Great Plains
• Intermediate level Excel skills
• Iron Mountain
• Experience of implementing an accounts system