Rock are delighted to be working with a leading provider of IT solutions in Poole that works with leading technologies. They are looking for an enthusiastic and professional First Line Support Technician to join their established technical consultancy team.
The successful candidate should have experience in providing technical support in a help-desk environment or other relevant experience in a customer service oriented and customer facing environment.
• Understanding of Active Directory/Group Policies
• Understanding of anti-virus products and technologies
• A good working knowledge of PC hardware, networking principles and Microsoft Server Operating systems
• Working knowledge of Citrix
• Working knowledge of Microsoft RDS
• Working knowledge of SQL
• Working knowledge of Solarwinds Nable
• Working knowledge of backup technologies
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
• Strong working knowledge of Citrix
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft RDS
• Scripting (Powershell etc)
• Veeam knowledge
• Solarwinds Nable knowledge
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good communicator
• Customer Service oriented
• Ability to think laterally under pressure
• Attention to details.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.