Rock Recruitment Solutions are pleased to be working with a progressive and expanding legal practice with over 140 staff and 5 offices.
Working within a dynamic and challenging environment with a fun and supportive culture, providing a high quality of service to their clients. The client supports career development with real opportunities to progress throughout the firm.
This role will suit a secretary with experience in at least 2 areas of law, ideally Conveyancing.
The main duties of the role will include:
• To provide auto typing as dictated by supervising fee-earner(s)
• To word process documents and materials
• Assist in communication with clients, taking telephone calls and accurately recording messages and providing assistance wherever possible
• Maintain and build upon existing client relationships
• Preparing witness statements and instructions to counsel
• Assist in the personal organisation of fee-earner(s) through the operation of a diary management system, including a bring forward system, key dates ad filing papers etc.
The successful candidate will be
• Secretarial experience in the relevant area(s) of law
• High standard of written and spoken English
• Fast and accurate Audio typing skills
• Word processing skills
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as working on own initiative
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Adaptability and flexibility
The company also offers an attractive benefits scheme for all employees including 31 days holidays, gym memberships and pension scheme
If you would like more information about the Float Secretary role or to apply please submit your CV, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.