Rock Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with our prestigious client who is a leading national Law Firm. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the ICT Service Desk and Frontline Services team day to day, co-ordinating response and fulfilment of incidents and requests to achieve agreed service levels.
• Manage a team of 8 Service Desk operatives and 6 site based/ field staff 'second line' to deliver frontline services to 1100 users.
• Develop and mature the IT Service Catalogue and Service Charter.
• Ownership and evolution of operational methodologies and governance processes, with application of ITIL concepts.
• Problem and root cause analysis and service improvement, across a complex and multi-vendor environment.
• Responsibility for development and creation of regular IT Performance, Availability and Capacity Reports, with support from the Head of IT Operations.
• Implementation of Service Desk Self-service capability.
• Enhanced Service desk management software services.
• Ensure operations are compliant with all Information Security standards including Cyber Essentials Plus and ISO27001, supporting team members to follow all processes and procedures accordingly.
• 4 yeas Service Desk Management experience, in a business services environment.
• Strong leadership skills, with an ability to focus the operational team on providing swift and high quality support and delivery services.
• Incident and Problem Management and driving teams to meet SLAs.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills - will be able to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and relevant software.
• Technical industry qualifications/certifications appropriate to senior Operations Management and Service Delivery roles, ITILv2 or above practitioner preferable applications.
• Agile scrum methodology and ability to manage multiple and varied tasks.
• Experience within a legal environment (Desirable).
• Educated to degree level -ideally in an IT or technology discipline (Desirable).
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.