Rock Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading Global Cyber-Security company based in Dorset.
This vacancy is for an experienced GUI Engineer to work with a highly skilled team of professionals, all working towards an end goal of delivering for & supporting the overall business & its products in the ever-evolving cyber-security industry.
Our client is proud to be working in a fully Agile environment to allow for the best production possible to help their customers protect themselves against cyber-security threats, whilst monitoring and mentoring junior members of the team.
• Responsive and continual evolution of analytics GUI
• Driving innovation in GUI design, development tools and best practices
• Able to gain and progress knowledge and understanding of cyber security as an individual and subsequently share across the company
• Maintaining and increasing the delivery quality of the analytics GUI
• Produce relevant engineering documents such as design proposals, unit testing, in-code API documentation, performance benchmarks
• Integration of new and existing platforms in the cyber suite of products
• Working with physical and virtual platform infrastructures
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
• Very strong technical ability
• Problem solving mindset
• Ability to work under pressure
• The capability to work in a team and autonomously
• Innovative/progressive thinking
• Strong Node.js and GUI development experience
• The ideal candidate will have:
o Experience of high rate and volume distributed analytics and data platforms
o Experience of Linux and IP networking (e.g. OSI model)
• Understanding of Agile development methodology, continuous integration and automated build platforms
• Innovative thinking in design and development approaches
• Ability to analyse risk and root cause
• UK and overseas travel may be required in accordance with business needs.
Work Authorisation / Security Clearance
You must be eligible to apply for SC level security clearance and may be required to undergo DV clearance.
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Non Contributory Pension scheme
• Private Health Care Insurance
• Life Assurance
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Childcare Voucher scheme
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.