Working hours: 37.5 on a shift basis between the hours of 9am-8pm Monday to Thursday, 9am-6pm on Friday & 9am-1pm On Saturday
• Up to £23,000 DOE
• £1,000 Quarterly Bonus
• Free parking on site
• Life Insurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Extensive Training
Purpose of the role:
Working in a fast paced, modern and lively contact centre environment our Client is seeking a Home Insurance Advisor's to join their rapidly growing company which has built an enviable reputation for quality of service. The role will involve dealing directly with inbound calls from customers who typically have complex insurance requirements and offer advice to ensure the cover provided is suited to their needs. Also, providing a consistent, professional and high quality service to ensure that all customers receive an excellent experience is essential.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking for longevity in a role with a real chance of company progression. The company has a fantastic benefits package along with onsite parking.
The successful Home Insurance Advisor will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• A minimum of 1 year Home insurance Customer service or Sales Experience obtained in a professional office environment
• Knowledge of underwriters criteria and confident making decisions on their behalf
• Highly organised with attention to detail
• Determination and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to establish rapport with customers and clients
• Problem solving
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Ability to remain calm in challenging situations
• Interact with customers and internal departments in order to deal with new business, renewals, cancellations and any midterm adjustments
• To manage inbound calls effectively ensuring customer and business needs are met.
• To ensure that you are committed to providing a first class experience to the customer at every opportunity, explaining choices and providing recommendations
• Make sure all company standards, policies and procedures are maintained.
• Adherence to quality standers: call handling measurements, timekeeping and any other reasonable requests.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in and want to know more about. Please get in touch today.
Thanking you in advance for your application.