Rock Recruitment are excited to be working with one of the UK’s leading insurance providers who provide an award-winning, friendly and professional service to around 8 million customers.
Our client is currently seeking individuals who are passionate about providing excellent customer service to join their team in Bournemouth. Direct prior experience is not necessary as you will provided with a full 4 weeks of paid initial training, as well as ongoing learning and support to ensure that you reach your potential. Applications from those who have demonstrated customer service and/or sales in other roles and industries are welcome.
Working in a team in a dynamic call centre, your role will involve taking a variety of inbound calls from new and existing customers, with no cold calling involved. You will be listening to customer needs and dealing with their queries, setting up new insurance policies and identifying opportunities for upselling relevant products.
If you enjoy taking the time to listen, providing customer satisfaction and are looking for a rewarding long-term career, then this fantastic opportunity is for you!
• To manage inbound calls effectively ensuring customer and business needs are met.
• To ensure that you are committed to providing a first class experience to the customer at every opportunity, explaining choices and providing recommendations.
• To upsell additional products where an opportunity is identified.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times relating to the company, employees and client.
• Make sure all company standards, policies and procedures are maintained.
• Ensure that you are well presented at all times.
• Working 38.5 hours per week on a shift basis between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and on scheduled Saturdays.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Confidence to deal with customers over the phone.
• Previous experience of communicating with people at varying levels.
• Ability to multi-task in a complex environment.
• Ability to learn and develop through continuous training and support, to ensure you are providing a first class service.
• It is essential that you are working or have worked as part of a successful team.
• Candidates must be able to maintain a flexible approach to accommodate changes in requirements and growth within the company.
• Prioritisation and organisational skills to enable you to prioritise your workload in this fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your skills and experience, you will be rewarded with an exciting role, a competitive salary, a variety of employee benefits and a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with one of the UK’s leading insurance companies. They will even help you to achieve an industry recognised Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualification to assist your development.
Employee benefits include 23 days of holiday (with opportunities to buy and sell additional days), a car lease scheme, lots of health and wellbeing benefits, a company pension and access to discounts on bus and train travel with local providers.
If you would like more information regarding this role or to apply please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thank you in advance for your application.