Rock are delighted to be working with a leading provider of IT solutions in Poole that works with leading technologies. They are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Infrastructure Support technician to join their team.
The successful candidate will join an on-site technical team supporting a full range of IT Infrastructure solutions primarily based around application, desktop, and end user device support.
• Citrix XenApp/Xendesktop
• Accreditation or experience in some of the following technical products;
• Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Apple mobile devices, Laptop and desktop hardware maintenance and support, Thin Client devices, Printer management
• A good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, Microsoft Active Directory
• Strong understanding of Windows based operating systems and networking
• Microsoft RDS
• 365 Azure
• Veeam backup solutions
• Attention to detail and ability to think laterally under pressure
• Excellent communication skills and experience of dealing with customers at all levels in a face to face environment
• Accreditation or experience in any of the following technical products
• VMware ESX Server/Vsphere, VMware Virtual Centre, Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix Advanced Access Control, Citrix Access Gateway, EMC Clariion, Microsoft Server 2008/2012, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010, VEEAM
• Understanding of “Thin Client” architecture
• Understanding of WAN, Routers, Switches and Wireless Networks.
• Understanding of hosted IT services
• Minimum GCSE or equivalent Maths and English - grade C or above
• A proven and demonstrable track-record in dealing with senior personnel to director level over the phone in a sales/telesales capacity.
• 3 years’ experience working in a Service Level driven technical support role for the products listed below
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.