Rock Recruitment Solutions are excited to be working with our client, a prestigious National Law Firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the IT Applications team, by providing technical leadership for a team of 6 developers. You will build and develop effective business relationships by representing the IT Applications team at internal and external meetings within the legal industry. As the manager of the wider Application team, you may occasionally be required to travel to other sites, however the role is primarily based in the Southampton office.
• Be responsible for a diverse portfolio of IT and Legal Applications.
• Ensure the pipeline of change is understood and effected.
• Support and lead a team of 6 Application developers within our ISO27001 processes including Change Board and Privacy Impact assessments.
• To prioritise, participate in and lead in application support and development projects in line with IT strategy, using both Agile and Waterfall Project management methods.
• Supervise development projects through their complete life cycle including team leadership, resource management, technical coaching and other areas.
• Ensure that all business applications – a mixture of in-house and industry specialist software – meet the needs of the business and are supported to SLAs in conjunction with supplier support.
• Maintain strategic awareness of industry developments with regard to development strategies.
• Minimum 5 years team management experience within service-oriented technical environments.
• Highly motivated with the ability to influence change based on sound analytical and decision-making skills.
• Experience of leading a team of Application developers working across a diverse range of products and applications.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills to support, engage and motivate your team, and build positive customer relationships
• Agile scrum methodology and ability to manage multiple and varied tasks
• Experience within a legal environment (Desirable).
• Educated to degree level -ideally in an IT or technology discipline (Desirable).
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.