• Location: Southampton
• Type: Permanent
• Hours: Full-time
• Salary: Up to £55,000
Rock Recruitment Solutions are excited to be working with a leading national law firm. This role will influence key decision making for the IT Infrastructure both internally and externally to build and develop effective business relationships with customers and suppliers. As the manager of the wider IT infrastructure team, you will be based in Southampton with an occasional requirement to travel to all 6 sites.
• Manage a team of 5 Infrastructure Analysts and 1 Infrastructure Solutions Architect.
• Lead technical improvement and development projects in line with IT strategy.
• Supervise systems projects through their complete life cycle including team leadership, resource management, technical coaching and other areas.
• Maintain strategic awareness of industry developments.
• Collaborate closely with the Head of IT Operations, IT Frontline Services Manager and the wider IT leadership team.
• Ensure a consistent and high quality level of service.
• A minimum 5 years' experience in a senior IT role within service-oriented technical environments is essential.
• Technical industry qualifications/certifications appropriate to Technical Operations Management and Service Delivery roles, ITILv3 or above practitioner
• Degree level (ideally in an IT or technology discipline) would be desirable however a passion for technologies would be considered.
• Able to manage multiple and varied tasks an ability to delegate workloads whilst maintaining attention to detail.
• Experience within a legal environment would be desirable.
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.