• Location: Southampton
• Type: Permanent
• Hours: Full-time
• Salary: Up to £23,000
Rock Recruitment Solutions are excited to be working with a leading national law firm. The company requires an IT Service Desk Analyst with primary skills within the End-User Computing environment, to support an approximately 1000 employees across 6 locations.
• Provide a high level of 1st line technical support & customer service through analysis and problem solving via phone/email/remote connection for internal customers.
• Ensure that all customer requests are recorded accurately and with a high level of detail using the Service Desk call-logging software & escalate unresolved issues and requests to 2nd / 3rd line support teams.
• Using remote access tools to detect, diagnose and where possible resolve a high level of 1st line customer issues and service requests remotely.
• Monitor the IT Service Desk mailbox and call queue, responding to queries as appropriate in a timely and efficient manner.
• Support desktops, laptops, peripherals and systems in accordance to their SLA.
• Configuration and resetting of network access accounts whenever required.
• Undertake other duties that are considered to be within the general scope of the post, as required by the Frontline Services Manager.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure and maintain logical processes.
• To be able to interpret technical manuals and documentation to assist with the resolution of IT issues.
• Assist with various other admin duties such as the creation of reports as required.
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and maintain a level of awareness with regards to current IT and technologies and software including future developments and changes in the industry.
• Provide technical support in the following areas:
o Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System
o Microsoft Office 2010, especially Word and Outlook
o Service Now helpdesk system
o Active Directory
o Internet Explorer
o VPN and wireless connection
o Cisco IP Telephony
o Working knowledge of HP desktop and laptop hardware troubleshooting
o Network Printing and Multi-Function Printers
o Legal sector applications such as Peppermint, PfW, Bighand, Videss, SoS etc.
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.