Rock Recruitment Solutions are excited to be working with a UK leading provider of award-winning insurance solutions.
The company requires an IT Web Developer with strong working knowledge of .NET, C#,SQL and MVC (as a core skill set) and any exposure to an agile environment would be beneficial, although not essential.
• Competency in SQL/T-SQL with SQL Server 2005 or above.
• Good working knowledge of Visual Studio (preferably 2015).
• Responsive web design with experience utilising a ‘mobile first’ approach allowing cross-browser/platform compatibility.
• Creation and use of web services (SOAP and RESTful architectures, .Net WCF, WebAPI).
• Configuration and security of Windows based IIS7 web servers.
• Knowledge of the CDL Classic and Strata applications and its connectivity to web servers (XML).
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
• A relevant IT related degree with proven industry experience.
• Experience with industry-leading graphics packages, including Photoshop.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional, self-motivated, analytical, organised and able to problem solve effectively.
• Able to understand and interpret data.
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.