Our client based in Poole are looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join their team. This would be an excellent role for an experienced mortgage advisor, or indeed someone that is hoping to one day become a fully qualified Mortgage Advisor
• Enter any new enquiries or client details on the office systems
• Excellent understanding and use of Word, Excel, and any other Data Input Systems
• Provide excellent customer service to existing and potential clients, assisting with queries where necessary.
• Diarise Follow up Date / Action Points
• Contact Clients to;
o Book Appointments on behalf of Consultants to discuss Project
o Book Appointments on behalf of Consultant to arrange telephone meetings
o Engage with Clients to check ono progress of build
• Work closely with a team of consultants in regard to application processes, collation of client correspondence and supporting documentation
• Proven experience in administration, ideally for mortgages or similar
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent written and communication skills, both written and verbally
• Top proficiency using Word, Excel and any other data input systems
• Mon to Thursday 08:30am – 5:00pm (with availability to work until 6pm 1 day week, as and when is necessary)
• Friday 08:30am – 2:00pm
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you would like more information or would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.