Rock Recruitment Solutions are pleased to be working with a client who are based in Hurn, Bournemouth. They are looking for an experienced Motor Technician to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
The role would be supporting with the service, repair and maintenance the vehicles onsite both land-side and air-side.
The main tasks of the role:
• Carry out inspections, services, investigations and repairs to a range of customers vehicles within the KIP’s set by the business.
• Attend breakdowns both air-side and land-side within performance response times and procedures.
• Prepare all vehicle type for MOT in accordance with current legislations and procedures.
• Record accurately records, invoices, accounts and reports.
• To communicate effectively with a wide range of team members, managers and customers.
• Achieve and maintain competence and product knowledge throughout training and working on tasks.
• Assist the line manager and team leaders in achieving the highest levels of the cost-effectiveness of the engineering department in all its activities.
The successful candidate must:
• Have strong communication skills
• Be an excellent team player
• Be qualified in Motor Mechanics to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
• Have experience of working both heavy and light vehicles or GSE
• Have a HGV licence
• Have forklift truck competence
• Own tools
• Have a strong work ethic
If you would like more details for the Motor Transport Technician please get in touch, or if you wish to apply for the role please submit your application.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.