Rock Recruitment Solutions are excited to be working with a fantastic Creative Advertising and Marketing Agency, supported by one of the most disruptive, market leading, global agency groups. They are looking for a PR Account Director to join their team. You could be an experienced Account Director, a Senior Account Manager looking to take the next step in their career, or indeed an in house PR professional wanting to step into agency life.
• Develop communications strategies and programmes in line with client objectives
• Oversee the successful execution of client campaigns
• Act as the key point of contact for clients
• Provide senior consultancy
• Draft communications content on behalf of clients
• Develop and maintain strong media contacts
• Lead + Manage crisis issues on behalf of clients
• Lead client meetings, involving other members of the team
• Act as the lead of PR new business pitches
• Hold regular team meetings to ensure the effective delivery of client accounts
Identify, manage and plan the full picture involved in a growing existing & new business/client relationships.
Play a key role in developing the agency as a whole, contributing new ideas on how to expand the agencies offering for existing and potential clients.
Be the leader of all things PR function for the Manchester office, with the view to developing and leading a team as the business grows.
Strategies and activities for clients and oversee their execution, quality controlling all aspects of the clients’ programmes and relationship with the agency.
Understand the role of PR in a client’s marketing mix and be fully versed in the activities of other marketing disciplines, as used by the client.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Strong track record in identifying, developing, selling with persuasion and managing effective holistic PR campaigns
Evidence of sound strategic thinking
Sophisticated writing skills
Understanding of the media – print, broadcast, online and social
Excellent interpersonal skills
Enthusiasm and drive
Ability to inspire confidence, credibility and trust
Self-confidence, initiative and personal organisation
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.