Rock Recruitment Solutions are excited to be working with a growing manufacturing company based in Lymington who are looking for Production Operatives to join their team.
A flexible role designed to meet the needs of the business by allowing the person to work across the Mix and Extrusion departments on the demand/ capacity within the areas. To be flexible across shift patterns, in order to provide absence cover.
Main duties of the role:
• Manufacture of materials for supply to their customers
• To achieve the tasks set within agreed time and effectively communicating progress to others
• Ability to set and operate specific machinery with the extruder area in a safe and effective manner.
• Accurate recordings of daily activity and material usage
• Participation in companywide and specific continuous improvement activities
• Operation of mechanical equipment safety and effectively
• Ensuring working area is kept clean and tidy and free from obstacles affecting the safe working condition of others
• Maintain run rates at 90% or above
Needed for the role:
• Numerate and literate in the English language
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Operate as part of a manufacturing team
• Experience working within a warehouse environment
• Able to do heavy lifting
• Ability to interpret detailed work orders and quality information and batch cards
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to be trained in operation of extruders and ancillary equipment and mixing machinery
• Safety equipment including safety boots and glasses
Due to the location of the role candidates MUST drive and have transport
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and progress within. They are looking for reliable, hardworking candidates to join the team.
If you would like more information regarding this role or to apply for the role then please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application