Our client, one of the largest independent insurance groups, are recruiting for a retention and customer service manager to join their expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced customer service and retention's manager to further their career. As the Customer Service and Retention Manager you will be responsible for managing the customer journey and experience within the company, managing a team of employees and their workflow and be responsible for developing the department.
Duties for the role:
• Day to day management of Customer Service and Retention agents ensuring they meet KPI requirements and productivity metrics
• Perform daily call observations and provide feedback
• Conduct daily, weekly and monthly coaching and employee reviews/appraisals
• Maintain employee files
• Handle call overflow and lead from the front when needed
• Identify opportunities to increase revenue
• Develop departmental reporting and processes
• You must have at least 1 years’ experience within insurance
• 2 years’ experience in a managerial role within a call centre environment
• Confident and well presented
• Highly organised with attention to detail
• Reliable, flexible and innovative
• A master of retention's and the retention's cycle with in-depth knowledge of objection handling
• Highly competent with Microsoft Excel and other MS Suites
• Knowledge of FCA and TCF and their requirements and practices
The hours are shifted 40 hours per week and you will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays. The trading hours are Monday -Thursday 8.00am-7.00pm, Friday 08:00am-16:00 Saturday 8:00-14:30.
If you wish to apply for the Retention and Customer Service Manager role, please send your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.