Rock Recruitment Solutions are excited to be working with a leading distributor of device Accessories within the UK and Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to join their successful and growing team.
Overall Job Scope:
The primary responsibility initially is to deliver targeted sales of mobile phone accessories and audio products, through new business generation within designated target accounts. This will be backed by responsibility for account management including business development and revenue growth. This role is highly new business focused, selling into new clients.
• New Business - proactively selling mobile phone accessories and audio products into designated accounts and target prospects.
• Account Management - to include account development and revenue growth.
• Identify, target and sell into new accounts.
• Achieve and exceed volume and Gross Profit sales targets.
• Promote internal and external Sales & Marketing campaigns.
• Work effectively as part of the UK sales team to achieve team targets.
• Liaise as required with other internal departments.
• Providing input and participating in planning meetings
• Reviewing performance against budget/forecast continuously to remain ahead of the game
• Ensuring management is provided with accurate forecasts and is kept informed of any significant changes
• Produce sales, customer, or competitor information reports as required
• Management of the customer relationship ensuring adequate process and systems are in place
• Ensuring that any customer issues are resolved efficiently and effectively to retain business
• Proactively meeting with customers on a regular basis after a close of a deal to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Any other reasonable management request
• Target driven and sales motivated
• Able to work with key retailers and manufacturer’s
• Effective B2B account management
• Contribute to the overall improvement and success of the business, working practice
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional prospecting and closing skills
• Self-starter who is personally driven, able to work independently and proactively
• Team worker who is able to work with multiple groups and individuals across the business and with external bodies to achieve results
• Smart and professional appearance
• A sustainable track record of sales and business planning
Benefits of Working with Frequency
• Basic + Commission (uncapped)
• Pension scheme
• Life Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Payment Protection Insurance
• Holiday increasing with length of service
• Childcare vouchers
• Discount shopping portal
• Product discount
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.