Rock Recruitment Solutions are thrilled to be working with one of the largest independent furniture retailers in the UK who are looking for an experienced furniture sales consultant to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Furniture Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service, up-selling products and maximising sales whilst encouraging customer loyalty.
• Meeting and greeting all customers and building rapport.
• Dealing with all customer queries effectively and efficiently.
• Assessing the customer's needs and requirements.
• Following up sales leads within a timely manner.
• Upselling additional products such as warranties, finance etc.
• Maintaining the general presentation and cleanliness of the showroom.
• Prioritising duties.
• Ensuring all stock procedures are adhered to.
• Undertaking any other reasonable duties.
• A detailed understanding of high ticket retail is essential.
• Furniture retail knowledge desirable.
• Must be computer literate and able to use instore iPad’s to process orders.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Outgoing and positive personality.
• Excellent relationship/rapport building skills.
• To be enthusiastic and motivated.
If you would like more information regarding the Furniture Sales Consultant role or to apply please submit your CV, all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.