This exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing international B2B lead generation organisations is not to be missed.
Our client is searching for Sales Superstars to join their rapidly growing organisation, offering massive earning potential for successful candidates!!! This particular role is based in their Bournemouth office.
You will be working for a world leading web analytics business, who were accredited with Sunday Times’ ‘Best place to work’ accolade due to the extensive employee benefits and progression opportunities on offer.
This role is ideal for those candidates looking to invest in their career and take the next steps to an amazing opportunity. In return for your skills and dedication the company will provide training and support on all products and systems.
What’s in it for you?
Successful Sales Executives will be rewarded with a very generous commission structure, competitive base salary with annual pay rises and quarterly incentives, which in the past have included trips to Miami, Las Vegas, Dubai and New York! You can also expect further benefits including Birthdays off and a company pension scheme following a qualifying period.
• Targeting organisations by phone, with the aim of booking demonstrations of the company’s software with them
• Conducting demonstrations via an online demonstration
• Moving customers from the demo through to a trial of the software
• Presenting the trial results to the prospect with the aim of then closing the sale
• Maintaining and developing relationships with customers via telephone calls and emails
• Dealing with any objections that customers may have
• Working to sales targets in a fast paced environment
• Reviewing your sales pipeline on an ongoing basis to ensure sales conversions are maximised
The successful Sales Executive will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
Previous B2B/B2C sales experience (cold calling/outbound)
Ability and desire to sell
Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment
Creative thinker and problem-solver
Highly organised with attention to detail
Resilience and ability to handle rejection
Determination, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills
A proven track record of achieving targets
If you would like more information regarding this role or to apply please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.