Position: Sales Manager
Industry: Copy and Print Technology
Location: Romsey Hampshire with ongoing customer / site visits
Salary: Up to 25- 35k Basic. OTE 60k plus benefits
We are delighted to be working exclusively with a well-established family run print and copier technology company based in Hampshire. The business has been successfully running for over 20 years and is now looking for a dynamic Sales Manager to join their expanding team. The company offer great progression and development, a competitive salary and generous commission. The sky is the limit for the right person with a potential to become a Director of the business with all of the benefits that brings.
You will have outstanding sales and negotiation skills and experience – a real target driven high achiever. In addition you will be able to work under your own initiative with an ability to generate new business opportunities, as well as managing an account portfolio.
You will be an articulate sales professional, enthusiastic with a talent and drive to succeed. You will be looking to progress your career within the company, potentially managing your own sales team with a view to taking on more responsibility as you grow the business.
Essential Skills, Experience & Key Responsibilities:
• A strong career background within the copier / printer/ managed print industry
• Field Sales and Account Management experience, with a proven track record of achievements in a similar environment.
• Outstanding business development and account management and direction.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to relationship build and nurture.
• The capability to demonstrate advantages and recommend solution products and services.
• A real passion, drive and determination for meeting and exceeding expectations.
• A good all-rounder – a real multi-tasker in a high energy, ever-changing environment.
• Proficient experience of using a CRM application to track and manage prospects & follow ups would be advantageous.
• A good understanding of IT, and being able to keep ahead of continual technological advancements within the print and copier industry.
• Possess a current driving licence.