Rock Recruitment Solutions are excited to be working with an innovative personalised learning platform that provides etextbooks from all the key academic publishers. You will be the resident SEO expert and will lead SEO growth globally. This role will give you the opportunity to build a team as the business grows, and to join a fast growing company at an incredibly exciting time.
• Management of company’s global SEO strategy
• Work alongside Product and Development teams to ensure the necessary technical architecture is in place to launch a SEO friendly ecommerce site
• Improve visibility and SERP rankings of the company ecommerce offerings to increase natural search traffic from Google and other search engines
• Provide input into and help manage the company content marketing strategy
• Collaborate with blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms
• Undertake regular site audits and make ongoing SEO enhancements that follow best SEO practices
• Monitor and report on SEO traction to key stakeholders
• Relevant degree or equivalent working experience
• +5 years agency / client side SEO experience with proven results
• Extensive knowledge of search ranking and optimisation factors and key Google algorithm updates
• Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimisation
• Proficient in web analytics and keyword tools
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong technical knowledge (understanding of HTML/CSS preferred)
• Ability to think strategically, with a hands-on approach
The company also offers an attractive benefits scheme for all employees including 25 days holidays, and pension scheme.
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.