Rock Recruitment are excited to be working with a leading global solutions provider who have been protecting company assets and employees across the world since 2000.
Our client works with organisations of all sizes and have responsibility for the safety of more than 11 million people. Whether it is managing large-scale emergency evacuations, handling kidnap-for-ransom situations or simply managing safe trips for travelling business people, our client is there to assist.
Deploying their solutions, our client ensures companies comply with their legal Duty of Care obligations, which makes good business sense in terms of resilience and continuity, and also sends a positive message to those people potentially putting themselves at risk on behalf of the company.
• Service delivery to all clients including implementation, configuration, training and ongoing service
• Working with relationship account managers to ensure high customer satisfaction and renewal, taking responsibility for all operational and quality aspects
• Assembling and managing project teams drawn from across the organisation to provide agreed deliverables to clients, on budget and on time
• Communicating with clients on all service/operational issues and change requests; able to negotiate and navigate around commercials, budgets, scopes and deliverables to ensure the client and the business both achieve their goals
• Line manage the Service Delivery Team
• KPI reporting internally and to clients, on service delivery
• Lead training and implementation for small to large-scale clients
• Liaise with other company departments for integrated delivery
• Ensure delivery according to project timelines and contractual obligations, including handling change requests
• Embedding solutions operationally into clients’ internal travel risk management processes
• Responsible for the operating instructions manual for all new and existing implementations
• Management of ongoing, inbound customer service queries and requests (helpdesk)
• Be able to demo, configure, troubleshoot, test and integrate data connections on all technical solutions
• Manage expectations and ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, responsiveness and excellent communications
• Be able to manage multiple implementations concurrently
• Identify, diagnose, resolve all operational and service issues as they arise
• Drive improvements to the implementation process in the continual search for excellence
Key Skills and Experience
• Strong project and programme management skills, with prior experience of delivering multiple, complex, technology-based implementations/solutions
• Strong interpersonal and external client management skills, with prior experience of dealing with senior management and/or executive-level clients
• Strong commercial skills and experience of juggling and reconciling budgets, timeframes, resources to achieve desired goals
• Line managing a small team
• Self-starter, driven, successful, strong organisation, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills
• Able to operate in a fast moving, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
• Prepared to work out of hours/be on call
• Team player
• Experience of working with or in Travel Management Companies (TMCs) and/or the Global Distribution System (GDS) would be beneficial. For applicants without this experience, demonstrating an ability to work in new industries and a willingness to learn will be favourable
This role will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer
This is a full time, permanent position including:
• £40-50K based on experience
• 25 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays recognised in England
To Apply for this Position
If you would like more information regarding this role or to apply please submit your CV, along with a cover letter detailing how you meet the key skills and experience required. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thank you in advance for your application.