Rock Recruitment are seeking a dedicated Service Desk Support Analyst to join an IT professional solutions business. You will join an exciting team at a time of considerable growth with the huge opportunity for a long term career.
This role is to provide an initial point of contact for clients to raise Service Requests and to action assigned tasks within pre-defined SLAs.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to answer phones and log incoming Service Requests whislt Communicating with clients via telephone, e-mail and remote support tools to resolve Incidents and Service Requests. Working as a team with other members of the Service Desk support team to resolve client issues.
• Attend client sites when required
• On occasion work outside of your normal hours at short notice to resolve client Service Requests
• Undertake pre-arranged out of hours work
• Partake in the out of hours call rota
• Endpoint device support and maintenance
• Application support and maintenance
• Server administration
• Firewall administration
• Internet connectivity troubleshooting
• Mobile devices support
• Resolve escalated support queries
• Assist with on-boarding of new clients
• Documentation of client and internal systems
• Management of your own time and resolution of Service Requests within SLA
• The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of working in a desktop/application support role for 2 years.
• Customer service via telephone or face to face
• Windows Desktop troubleshooting and deployment
• Networking - ADSL router configuration; IP Addressing; DHCP; connection troubleshooting; patching
• Microsoft Office - ability to troubleshoot MS Office issues
• Microsoft Server and Server Application administration
• Office 365 Setup and Troubleshooting
• Ability to pick up new technologies and third party applications quickly
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent time keeping
• Attention to detail
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Full UK Driving license and own car
• IT related Degree or Equivalent
• Windows MCP
• Microsoft Office 365
• Hosted Telephony Solutions
• Apple Mac (OS X 10.6 and above)
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.