Rock recruitment are seeking a dedicated Service Desk Team Leader to join an IT professional solutions business. You will join an exciting team at a time of considerable growth with the huge opportunity for a long term career.
This role is ideal for a professionally minded individual with a keen interest in service delivery and customer services who has aspirations to work within Service Delivery Management.
The role in summary is to ensure that Service Desk incidents and problems are managed efficiently with client satisfaction.
The key points of the role are:
To manage all incidents, major incidents and problems ensuring:
• The client is kept fully updated.
• The service teams are working efficiently and effectively.
• They are resolved within SLA.
To work with the Account Management team to:
• Provide reporting and statistics for clients.
• Attend client meetings and service reviews.
• Day to day running of the Service Desk.
• Ensure relevant Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are managed, monitored, reported on and communicated to clients.
• Coordinate the identification and resolution of incidents and problems and, where required, escalate to and co-ordinate resolution with third party suppliers.
• Ensure continuous service improvement is embedded in the culture and working practices of the Service Desk.
• Manage Service Desk processes, including request management, incident management and problem management.
• Responsible for the service relationship with all clients.
• Ensure service management processes are documented, maintained and adhered to.
• Maintain the Problem Log and help to expedite the resolution of problems identified.
• Ensure major incident response procedures are being followed.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and regulation with special emphasis on IT Service Management (ISO 20000) and Information Security (ISO 27001).
• Identify objectives and undertake Service Desk team appraisals. Agree performance measures and, as appropriate, targets.
• Manage, monitor and report on the performance of the Service Desk against specified KPI’s.
• Motivation and promotion of professional development and ensuring adequate skill levels are maintained within the Service Desk team.
• Manage the Service Desk staffing levels and task allocation to ensure adequate cover for operating workloads.
• Strive for continuous improvement in everything you do.
• 3 years within a Helpdesk Team Leader/Supervisory role
• Previous technical experience working in a client facing support role
• Be a resilient self-starter, comfortable with challenging deadlines and the need to review and evaluate your own priorities, whilst being able to lead and motivate a highly productive Service Desk team in a pressurised environment
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure, multitask and prioritise
• Flexible and helpful attitude. In particular, the ability to empathise with clients and respond sensitively to their problems, requests and complaints
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain technical information clearly
• Full UK Driving license and own car
• Educated to A Level Standard
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.