Have you gained experience from working on a busy help desk? Do you hold strong business software knowledge? Have you worked and supported large ERP systems?
Our client is looking for an experienced Software Support Analyst to join a well-known and established global software company based in Poole. Our client specialises in Business Management Software for growing machinery dealerships.
You will be part of a team of 17 software analysts who provide support to the company’s customer base throughout the UK and Ireland. This is an office – based role, focusing on the delivery of telephone software support to end user customers.
• Provide a high standard of customer service and support via the telephone and email - this will involve issue investigations, resolution or escalation.
• Continually develop knowledge of the entire software system and keep up to date with newly released software and upgrades.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with other members of the Software Support Team to achieve high standards of service and customer satisfaction.
• Contribute to continuous improvement of the support call management process.
• Identify underlying causes of recurring software issues.
• Show strength in setting customer expectations and ability to handle basic complaints.
• 2 years minimum in a role using or supporting Business Management/ERP/Accounting software together with an understanding of support call management processes.
• Proven strong knowledge of accounting principles or accounting systems.
• Good general IT skills are necessary. A general understanding of system architecture (hardware, database, applications, desktops and printers) would be an advantage, as would knowledge of ODBC.
• Experience in the agricultural, construction or garden machinery industry would be an advantage.
• Positive, confident, self-motivated, autonomous and reliable.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills and an excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate with and respect customers at all levels within a company.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, good attention to detail.
• Able to learn complex business software quickly and to think clearly when under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team to meet joint objectives and alone to meet individual responsibilities.