Rock Recruitment Solutions are excited to be working with a growing manufacturing company based in Lymington who are looking for a Stores Operative to join their team.
A flexible role designs to meet the needs of the business by allowing the person to work across the Mix and Extrusion departments on the demand/ capacity within the areas. To be flexible across shift patterns, in order to provide absence cover.
Main duties of the role:
• Provision of services in Goods Out to enable goods to be distributed to fulfil the requirements of the Customer base.
• To ensure that finished goods are picked and prepared for dispatch in a timely and accurate way.
• Communicating with the Goods out Supervisor or Production Managers any issues that may compromise the service we provide.
• Receive deliveries of finished Goods pallets. Check quantities, record receipt and pass on any paperwork to the Goods out Supervisor.
• Accepting goods safely into the department and storing them correctly, using fork lift equipment as necessary.
Needed for the role:
• Numerate and literate in the English language
• Counter Balance and REACH licence
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Operate as part of a manufacturing team
• Experience working within a warehouse environment
• Excellent communication skills
Due to the location of the role candidates MUST drive and have transport
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and progress within. They are looking for reliable, hardworking candidates to join the team.
If you would like more information regarding this role or to apply for the role then please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application