Rock Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading National Telecoms Provider offering software solutions in a B2B environment. As a Telephone Account Manager your responsibility is to uncover new opportunities and progress them through different sales stages through existing accounts.
About the role:
• You will be part of the contact centre solutions team working across various markets.
• Relationship building, maintaining and nurturing of up to 70 accounts.
• Working as part of a larger team, with CRM usage.
• Customer retention and upselling products within existing accounts.
• A keen and logical team player with Sales and Account Management experience, preferably in a similar industry.
• Good understanding of how to build rapport with your team and customers.
• IT literate and able to learn and adapt to new systems quickly.
• Excellent listening, questioning and critical thinking skills
• Confident in a customer facing role.
• The ability to prioritise
• Full driving licence and use of car
• Attending out of hours networking events
• Travel to the other offices may be required
• Satisfactory completion of pre- employment screening checks, including a CRB disclosure.
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.